17 December 2008

We Interrupt This Broadcast...

I know, I know...it's a filthy, dirty trick to make you think there's a new post here when there clearly isn't. However, I have been tagged by the inimitable Rhoelyn regarding a look back at my first postings and comments here...

Having only started this blog about nine months ago, mostly due to the fact that this story was burning a hole in my HEAD, it turns out that that first post wasn't all that long ago. Also, since there's very few posts that aren't the actual story (this being one of them), it kinda makes my blog a little different from most of the WoW-blogosphere. All that said, I haven't posted as often as I've wanted or should, as I'm sure several of the more frequent commenters here will agree.

I know I was going somewhere with this...

Oh, right...first comments...

So, I can't tell you how delighted I was to see that the first and second posts on my insignificant corner of the intarwebtubes were none other than Ratshag and Rhoelyn, two of the bloggers in the WoWosphere that I respect the most. This goes double since that first post was, shall we say, somewhat lacking in content.

So, now it's my turn to tag some people with this meme...

I choose, in a very random sort of way...

Euripedes of CriticalQQ, living proof that the Horde can be funny in more ways than looks...
Vonya of The Egotistical Priest, half the reason this blog even exists.
BRK of BigRedKitty, the first WoW blog I started reading and the sole man upon whom blame can be laid for getting me reading WoW blogs in the first place.
Megs of OutofMana, just because she rocks and her hair totally looks natural and not like extensions.
Batty of Warcraft & other Hooha, if anyone should be the head of the RPSA, it's her and the wonderful screenshots she takes.

P.S. I was going to tag Rhoelyn and Ratshag, but Rhoe tagged me and I suspect there are no tagbacks and Ratshag has already been tagged...

5 comments:

Dradis said...

I was duped! I demand justice! *casts Repentance*
*walks away*

~One Among Many~ said...

Still good to see that you can still post! =P

Looking forward to a new blog post soon though...you've been tricked into it...it has to happen now! muahahahaha!

=D

Girlz R Evilz

Rhoelyn said...

OAM, shhhh... if you reveal the devious plan to him, it won't work!

>_> I mean... what?

You saw nothing,
~Rhoelyn

~One Among Many~ said...

lol damn my inability to keep a secret!!!!

Khol Drake said...

I'm sorry, were you guys saying something? I was busy slaving away over a hot keyboard over here...

>.>